2. Usage License.
Permission is granted to download the materials (information or software) on The Ashtel Group Web site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Ashtel Group's Web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Ashtel Group's Website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Cortina Companies Web site are provided "as is". The Ashtel Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all ther warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Ashtel Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Internet Web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Ashtel Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Ashtel Groupâ€™ Internet site, even if The Ashtel Group or a The Ashtel Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata.
The materials appearing on The Ashtel Group Web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Ashtel Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Ashtel Group may make changes to the materials contained on its Web site at any time without notice. The Ashtel Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Ashtel Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet Web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Ashtel Group of the site. Use of any such linked Web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law.
Any claim relating to The Ashtel Group Web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1. Brand Partnership Certificates:
- These certificatesare issued to the excellent originations in a particular territory for the purpose of boosting the brand equity toincrease the brand exposure, break into new markets, and add extra value to products/services of ASHTEL LLC, Dubai, UAE.
- We grand permissions to the organizations and its subsidiaries to use the brands, logos, copyrights, and trademarks in connection with the conduct of the Business which shall include all products and services sold by Brand Partners during the validity of this permission.
- This Certificate is a limited, personal, royalty-free, nonexclusive, and nontransferable permission issued to the organizations and its subsidiaries.
2. Duration of the Brand Partnership Certificate shall be 15 years from the date of Certificate.
3. The Trademarks and trade names registered in the name of ASHTEL LLC, Dubai, UAEshall belong to that ASHTEL LLC, Dubai, UAE. The Brand Partners shall never challenge the validity or ownership of the Trademarks and trade names belonging to ASHTEL LLC, Dubai, UAE,and vice versa.
4. All rights vested to ASHTEL LLC, Dubai, UAE, regarding the issuance of the Brand Partnership Certificate and its revocation.
5. ASHTEL LLC, Dubai, UAEshall have the right to cancelthe Brand Partnership Certificate at any time, without mentioning any reason for the same.
6. Any disagreement, dispute or demand that occurs by, or isrelated to the issuance of the certificateshall governed by thelaws of the United Arab Emirates and shall fall under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai, UAE.